- Overcome with (a strong emotion)
- someone who is intoxicated
- Affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one’s faculties or behavior
- drunkard: a chronic drinker
- intoxicated: stupefied or excited by a chemical substance (especially alcohol); “a noisy crowd of intoxicated sailors”; “helplessly inebriated”
- One’s mother
- ma: informal terms for a mother
- Mom is a fictional character in the animated series Futurama, voiced by Tress MacNeille. Mom is one of the show’s two main antagonists, the other being Zapp Brannigan. However, unlike Brannigan – who is simply an idiotic, comic opera buffoon – Mom is much more threatening and Machiavellian.
- (Moming) The Zinalrothorn (4,221 m) is a mountain in the Pennine Alps in Switzerland. Its name comes from the village of Zinal lying on the north side and from the German word Rothorn which means Red Peak. When it was first climbed in 1864 the mountain was known locally as Moming.
- (chiefly with reference to people) Sexual activity, including specifically sexual intercourse
- either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; “the war between the sexes”
- arouse: stimulate sexually; “This movie usually arouses the male audience”
- A person’s genitals
- sexual activity: activities associated with sexual intercourse; “they had sex in the back seat”
- Either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions
Drink or cook – what would a Mominatrix do?
My friend and business partner Kristen Chase is the author of "The Mominatrix’s Guide to Sex" – due out in January 2010. If you’re a mom, you need this book. Unless you’re Jenna Jameson, of course.
Mom goes "whoop whoop"